Trinitas School of Nursing COVID-19 Response – 6/2021
Starting Thursday, June 17, 2021, in accordance with Governor Murphy’s Executive Order 242 and based on CDC guidance, individuals who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear masks indoors on Union County College campuses and Trinitas School of Nursing. Fully vaccinated individuals may choose to wear or not wear masks. Individuals who are not fully vaccinated should continue to wear masks indoors.
1. Safety is the number one priority. Each of us has a duty to protect his or her own health as well as the health of everyone they encounter.
2. Continue to self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID or illness. If ill, please self-quarantine/isolate and contact your primary care provider.
3. Union County College and Trinitas Identification are required to enter the Kellogg building.
4. Learning Simulation Center (LSC) will be open to faculty and TSON students on a scheduled basis. Strict hand hygiene practice will remain in effect.
5. Guidelines will be followed specific to each clinical facility (i.e. COVID Testing, mask use).